About Skype

Discuss anything else that does not suite other forums.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Alex Gustow

About Skype

Post by Alex Gustow »

Hi friends! Maybe it will be interesting...

Sometimes face-to-face (or voice-to-voice) can save time of solving some questions about our common work (or just for fun). We have Skype for it.

If anyone of you want to talk (we haven't Web-cam yet, so you can't see us - only hear...) with me (or Masha ;->), you can easily find us in Skype list (search "Maria Gustowa" - I'm only one! ;->). Try to connect in the evening (from 19 to 23), we almost always at home at this time. Our time zone is +5 for GMT (Greenwich Meen Time) - so be careful, don't bother us at deep night! :)

Roberto, we tried to find you - but there are so many "Roberto Lopez from Argentina"-es in Skype list!.. :)
luisvasquezcl

Re: About Skype

Post by luisvasquezcl »

great idea,
I can imagine the conversation that we who are not fluent in the English language
best regards,
Luis Vaquez
dhaine_adp

Post by dhaine_adp »

:lol: I think we can overcome the language barrier by typing the message. But anyway that's a nice idea. Perhaps we can consider that like for example a live HMG discussion. However I think we should have a definitive goals in doing that like in real video conferencing done thru ATM connection, via sattalite or a live streaming over a network for a more productive outcome.

But the fact that we do all have a limited bandwidth, therefore Skype is I think is not a bad idea at all.

And look at that HMG Forum is grown into a more friendly community.

Anyway more power to all of you!

Cheers,

Danny
Regards,

Danny
Manila, Philippines
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

Alex Gustow wrote:Hi friends! Maybe it will be interesting...

Sometimes face-to-face (or voice-to-voice) can save time of solving some questions about our common work (or just for fun). We have Skype for it.

If anyone of you want to talk (we haven't Web-cam yet, so you can't see us - only hear...) with me (or Masha ;->), you can easily find us in Skype list (search "Maria Gustowa" - I'm only one! ;->). Try to connect in the evening (from 19 to 23), we almost always at home at this time. Our time zone is +5 for GMT (Greenwich Meen Time) - so be careful, don't bother us at deep night! :)

Roberto, we tried to find you - but there are so many "Roberto Lopez from Argentina"-es in Skype list!.. :)
I have lots of accounts on different services but without 'Roberto Lopez' name :)

My English talking is worse than written one, so communication could be terrible :)

Maybe I'll try...
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

Alex Gustow wrote:Roberto, we tried to find you - but there are so many "Roberto Lopez from Argentina"-es in Skype list!.. :)
And...

About half people in Argentina are Italian descent and the other half descent from Spain (in fact all of my ancestors are from Spain).

Lopez is an extremely common surname in Spain an in Argentina too :)
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)