Fixed and enhanced SAMPLES

HMG Samples and Enhancements

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Pablo César

Re: Fixed and enhanced SAMPLES

Post by Pablo César »

Dear Rathinagiri,

Please I kindly ask to you once again review all samples indicating for fixing at least in this topic.

Users from other forum is being confused with errors at SAMPLES.

Look at here: http://www.pctoledo.com.br/forum/viewto ... 10#p115210

:oops: (I am ashamed of this)
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
serge_girard
DBs Used: 1 MySQL - MariaDB
2 DBF

Post by serge_girard »

Me too (ashamed), but it is a bit 'stupid' to complain elsewhere!

Serge
There's nothing you can do that can't be done...
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Thank you Serge for your opinion and interest in this.

It seems stupid but is not real like that. Not at all.

We have to learn for hearing all the users. Probably this one it did in another local forum due the main and the greatest barrier encountered:
the language, the indifference that sometimes causes writing in another language and not being fully understood, not always answered.
We can not judge that.

In the same way, but seen with another prism:
A restaurant, for example, should never ignore the negative comments of a food critic.
Or critic of books for who launches a book.

We should never ignore the opinion even if they do not come in our own house to express any criticism about us.

We probably feel bad not only by the main thinking that we are representing to the HMG culture.
But because we have worked to improve and in trying to become better samples and now seeing that all become null.

As it had already Roberto mentioned in his blog: "New users should have the best experience possible".
SAMPLES is important gate for newbies and also for usual users too. Certainly CATEGORIZATION need to be adjusted but the most important is demos must be work in good order at least.

It leaves me ashamed even more because it translates my charge on people who dedicate themselves as much or more than I (Roberto, Rathina, Claudio), it seems very unfair and also by the oposite side that's necessary to ask begging for something to be concluded. How can we help ?

The way I found it's to leave it registered and let each one judge for yourself.

What wish to ask for everyone is: do not let things aside, especially with our common interest in improving, contributing and sharing are being defended with the same strength.

Please do not think that I am judging someone.

The dedication and cost of all who contribute only have one currency as exchange:

"the gratification of those who liked the product"
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein