No Funciona El Ejemplo de CONTACTOS.

HMG Samples and Enhancements

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Leopoldo Blancas

No Funciona El Ejemplo de CONTACTOS.

Post by Leopoldo Blancas »

Revisando los ejemplos veo que no funciona el ejemplo que viene en C:\hmg.3.4.4\SAMPLES\Applications\CONTACTOS,

Veo que modificaron el ejemplo y ahora lo pusieron con ROWSOURCE en la GRID, y pues ya se utiliza de diferente manera, también revisando los ejemplos donde viene ROWSOURCE hay unas propiedades que no funcionan como Form_1.Grid_1.Delete en el ejemplo de Grid25, por ejemplo.

Hice unas correcciones a CONTACTOS, SE QUE LE FALTA MÁS TRABAJO, pero por lo menos funciona algo...

Saludos.
CONTACTOS.rar
Una Mejora...!!!
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 250 times
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reviewing the examples I see that the example that comes in C: \ hmg.3.4.4 \ SAMPLES \ Applications \ CONTACTS does not work,

I see that they modified the example and now they put it with ROWSOURCE in the GRID, and since it is already used in a different way, also reviewing the examples where ROWSOURCE comes, there are some properties that do not work like Form_1.Grid_1.Delete in the example of Grid25, example.

I made some corrections to CONTACTS, I KNOW THAT YOU MISS MORE WORK, but at least something works ...

Greetings.

I DO NOT SEE WHERE THE ARCHIVES ARE UPLOAD ... ???