Error (0xc000007b)

General Help regarding HMG, Compilation, Linking, Samples

Moderator: Rathinagiri

vagblad
DBs Used: MySQL,DBF

Error (0xc000007b)

Post by vagblad »

Hello all,

After formatting my pc at the office and reinstalling windows 10 pro 64bit i have problems running some of our apps made with HMG or Grigory's MiniGui.
The programs compile just fine but when you try to run them i get this:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (6.38 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
I googled about it and i found out that maybe some system dlls are corrupted etc. i reinstalled all visual c++ redistributables but it didnt help. So today i reformatted my pc and reinstalled windows 10 again.
Same problem. The weird thing is that i can copy the .exe files which are failing to execute to another pc and they work just fine.i tried them on windows server 2012 and on windows 10 but on another pc.
Any ideas about this problem?

PS: Not all of our apps do this. some of them run just fine. the only common thing ive found so far is that the ones which are not running , use openssl dll
Vagelis Prodromidis
Email: vagblad@gmail.com, Skype: vagblad
salamandra
DBs Used: DBF, MySQL, SQL

Re: Error (0xc000007b)

Post by salamandra »

Hi @vagblad,
vagblad wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:26 am Hello all,

After formatting my pc at the office and reinstalling windows 10 pro 64bit i have problems running some of our apps made with HMG or Grigory's MiniGui.
The programs compile just fine but when you try to run them i get this:

Capture.PNG

I googled about it and i found out that maybe some system dlls are corrupted etc. i reinstalled all visual c++ redistributables but it didnt help. So today i reformatted my pc and reinstalled windows 10 again.
Same problem. The weird thing is that i can copy the .exe files which are failing to execute to another pc and they work just fine.i tried them on windows server 2012 and on windows 10 but on another pc.
Any ideas about this problem?

PS: Not all of our apps do this. some of them run just fine. the only common thing ive found so far is that the ones which are not running , use openssl dll
Try copying libwinpthread-1.dll to the app folder.

Salamandra, Brazil
There is one time in which is crucial awakening. That time is now. ( Buddha )