Re: Ready for next version?

Post by fouednoomen »

Hello Rathi, nice to see you again
jairpinho

Re: Ready for next version?

Post by jairpinho »

Rathinagiri wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:56 am Dear HMG Friends,

Hope all of you are fine. I am fine.

I am reading many interesting suggestions given by members. Let us decide what we can do.

For your kind information, I am not a technical person. I am not an expert in C. I am interested in learning new things though. Thanks to Roberto, Dr. Soto and others who are experts in C, our HMG started its root and grown to this level.

At present, in my office and many of my clients offices,100s of people are using HMG based software applications for years together, some being no requirement to be updated even!

Let us now talk about future of HMG. Future of HMG depends on the support for WinAPI in the future versions of Windows be it is PC or tablet or mobile.

People are talking wildly about Angular, Unity, Web applications, mobile applications, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and what not!?

I invite every one to participate in this discussion.

hello Rhati, hmg 3.4.4 this stable, an improvement would be only the fixes, bugs already posted on this topic. another significant improvement would be to correct and add some missing options in the ide, differential buttons equal hmgs, only with these corrections hmg would get corrected stable and ready for a new more expressive change.
Jair Pinho
HMG ALTA REVOLUÇÃO xBASE
HMG xBASE REVOLUTION HIGH
http://www.hmgforum.com.br