HMG Unicode versions 3.1.x related

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Re: HMG 3.1.2 (Test)

Post by Rathinagiri »

Pablo César wrote:Dear Rathinagiri,

I am still without your return my questions of these:
Pablo César wrote:Dear Rathinagiri, thank you for this new release but basically in this version are applied modifications of UNICODE adjustments but regarding Build.bat in samples, Build.bat at HMG main folder, ComboSearchBox, AutoAdjust sample/library and QHTM library have It been included or not yet ?
Please also note to update in next release, version.txt file was not updated. In this last one version.txt should contains "3.1.2 (Test 2013-04-04)".
Hi Pablo,

Your point is well taken. In the next version I will do the needful. I am sure it follows soon.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
mol

Post by mol »

srvet_claudio wrote:
mol wrote:I've prepared simple sample. Try to compile it.
First, press button "Load Modal Window #1" on Main Form, then try to load or define Window #2.
Error occurs.
When you press "Load Modal Window #2" on Main Form - everything works OK.

When you remove ONCHANGE phrase from Browse control, everything works OK.

This problem is caused by evaluating code blocks while loading or defining windows, I think.

Regards, Marek
Hi Marek.

I fixed the problem.
Please replace c:\hmg.3.1.2\source\h_menu.prg for the h_menu.prg attachment file, and rebuild the HMG.

Best regards,
Claudio.
I have no problems with MENU's now!
I'm testing whole application.
Thanks Claudio, you are speedy as always :lol:
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

rathinagiri wrote:Your point is well taken. In the next version I will do the needful. I am sure it follows soon.
Thank you amigo, for yours considerations !
mol wrote:I have no problems with MENU's now!
Wow Good News !!! Mr. Claudio Our genius !
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
mol

Post by mol »

Something is wrong with printing subsystem. I'll try to trace problems tomorrow.
Let sb. try to print something and write about results.

Marek
Steed

Post by Steed »

srvet_claudio wrote:
Steed wrote:Frist at all,I have to say many thanks.

Bud I have to report that the issue with the textbox control remained

Regards,

Ed
Hi Ed.
Can you post a small example and describe the bug ?
Best regards,
Claudio
Hi, Claudio,

1- Run prueba.exe
2- Hit Properties button
3- Hit Save Button

Save button execute the next code:
* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
cTemp:=GetProperty('Win2','Text_1a','Value')
msgbox(alltrim(cTemp)+"x")
* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
But in a randomly manner the value is not returned, sometimes msgbox shows: "Pruebax"
And sometimes only shows "x"
Prueba.rar
(1.65 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
test1.PNG
test1.PNG (62.05 KiB) Viewed 6606 times

Thanks for your attention

Ed
mol

Post by mol »

Steed wrote:
srvet_claudio wrote:
Steed wrote:Frist at all,I have to say many thanks.

Bud I have to report that the issue with the textbox control remained

Regards,

Ed
Hi Ed.
Can you post a small example and describe the bug ?
Best regards,
Claudio
Hi, Claudio,

1- Run prueba.exe
2- Hit Properties button
3- Hit Save Button

Save button execute the next code:
* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
cTemp:=GetProperty('Win2','Text_1a','Value')
msgbox(alltrim(cTemp)+"x")
* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
But in a randomly manner the value is not returned, sometimes msgbox shows: "Pruebax"
And sometimes only shows "x"
Prueba.rar
test1.PNG

Thanks for your attention

Ed
I've compiled your sample with hmg 3.0.46 and 3.1.2. Everytime result of SAVE button was good.
Code is so simple, so I can't see any bug within.
Strange...

PS. One error was in line about 120 in procedure Get_Folders
before

Code: Select all

SetProperty('Win2','Text_'+ntrim(Opz),'Value',cFolder)
after change

SetProperty('Win2','Text_'+ntrim(Opz)       + "a"      ,'Value',cFolder)
Marek
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

mol wrote: I've compiled your sample with hmg 3.0.46 and 3.1.2. Everytime result of SAVE button was good.
Code is so simple, so I can't see any bug within.
Strange...

PS. One error was in line about 120 in procedure Get_Folders
before

SetProperty('Win2','Text_'+ntrim(Opz),'Value',cFolder)
after change

SetProperty('Win2','Text_'+ntrim(Opz)       + "a"      ,'Value',cFolder)
Marek
I also tested with HMG.3.1.2 (Win 7) and it worked fine with compile for ANSI and UNICODE.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

dhaine_adp wrote:Hi,

I rebuild HMG Lib 3.1.2 with ANSI only by putting a comment to SET_COMPILE_HMG_UNICODE.ch and execute buildalllib.bat

1. I created another folder and named it as c:\hmg-ansi
2. I copied the contents of HMG 3.1.2 folder and put them to c:\hmg-ansi
3. I edit hmg.ini and put c:\hmg-ansi
4. Put comment marker on //#define COMPILE_HMG_UNICODE
5. At the command prompt inside the c:\hmg-ansi I typed: buildalllib > result.txt
6. I modified my projects .hbc and point everything to c:\hmg-ansi

When I compile the application I've got errors as shown below:

Did I miss something? It seems like during the rebuilding process the compiler didn't pick-up the missing reference (undefined reference) from #else block of #ifdef...#else...#endif of <hmgdir>\source\unicode_string.prg

Please test if you can duplicate the problem on Windows XP Pro SP2.

Also the redirected result.zip (result.txt) file attached (from command line) generated looks like a unicode text file format. Looks funny on ASCII editor and in notepad++ reached about 8000+ lines.
hbmk2: Warning: Non-portable output filename: '-oppcmembers-ansi.exe'. Delete
'.exe' extension.
Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1303181903)
Copyright (c) 1999-2013, http://harbour-project.org/
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_controlmisc.o):h_controlmisc.c:(.data+0x28): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_controlmisc.o):h_controlmisc.c:(.data+0x208): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_windows.o):h_windows.c:(.data+0x38): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_windows.o):h_windows.c:(.data+0x10e8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_status.o):h_status.c:(.data+0x48): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_status.o):h_status.c:(.data+0x58): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_toolbar.o):h_toolbar.c:(.data+0x128): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_menu.o):h_menu.c:(.data+0x2c8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_dialogs.o):h_dialogs.c:(.data+0xb8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_hotkey.o):h_hotkey.c:(.data+0x68): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_label.o):h_label.c:(.data+0x108): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LOWER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_button.o):h_button.c:(.data+0x158): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_textbox.o):h_textbox.c:(.data+0x148): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_textbox.o):h_textbox.c:(.data+0x228): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LOWER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_textbox.o):h_textbox.c:(.data+0x2b8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_combo.o):h_combo.c:(.data+0x78): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_checkbox.o):h_checkbox.c:(.data+0x148): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_browse.o):h_browse.c:(.data+0xa8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_browse.o):h_browse.c:(.data+0x948): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_tab.o):h_tab.c:(.data+0x58): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_tab.o):h_tab.c:(.data+0x128): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_radio.o):h_radio.c:(.data+0xe8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_tree.o):h_tree.c:(.data+0xd8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_grid.o):h_grid.c:(.data+0x68): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_grid.o):h_grid.c:(.data+0xb8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_font.o):h_font.c:(.data+0xb8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libhmg.a(h_timer.o):h_timer.c:(.data+0xa8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_UPPER'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libgraph.a(h_graph.o):h_graph.c:(.data+0x118): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
C:/hmg-ansi/lib/libini.a(h_ini.o):h_ini.c:(.data+0x1f8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_HMG_LEN'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
hbmk2: Error: Running linker. 1
gcc.exe C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/ppcmembers.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/archive.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/auditdashboard.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/chkinifile.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/classprogressbar.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/codegen.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/datacollection.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/dbfmaketable.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/dialogue.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/exp2excel.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/filemain.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/genclassbrwobj.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/gregcivil.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/makefile.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/nsdlacommfunc.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/ppcmaster.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/recordpicker.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/reports.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/rptpersonalinfo.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/theviewport.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/treeclassview.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/usermgr.o C:/DOCUME~1/Danny/LOCALS~1/Temp/hbmk_0k4uhy.dir/hbmk_xrfeqb.o F:/DAD/members/_temp.o -Wl,--nxcompat -Wl,--dynamicbase -mwindows -Wl,--start-group -lhmg -lcrypt -ledit -leditex -lgraph -lhfcl -lini -lreport -lmsvfw32 -lvfw32 -lhbct -lhbwin -lhbmzip -lminizip -lhbmemio -lhbmisc -lhbmysql -lmysql -lhbtip -lsqlite3 -lhbsqlit3 -lsddodbc -lrddsql -lsddmy -lhbodbc -lodbc32 -lhbhpdf -lhbfimage -lhbpgsql -lhbnetio -lxhb -lpng -llibhpdf -lhbvpdf -lvalleylibs -ldaleaidcommon -lhbextern -lhbdebug -lhbvmmt -lhbrtl -lhblang -lhbcpage -lgtcgi -lgtpca -lgtstd -lgtwin -lgtwvt -lgtgui -lhbrdd -lhbuddall -lhbusrrdd -lrddntx -lrddcdx -lrddnsx -lrddfpt -lhbrdd -lhbhsx -lhbsix -lhbmacro -lhbcplr -lhbpp -lhbcommon -lhbmainwin -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32 -lws2_32 -lwinspool -lcomctl32 -lcomdlg32 -lshell32 -luuid -lole32 -loleaut32 -lmpr -lwinmm -lmapi32 -limm32 -lmsimg32 -lwininet -lhbpcre -lhbzlib -Wl,--end-group -o"ppcmembers-ansi.exe" -L"C:/hmg-ansi/harbour/lib/win/mingw" -L"C:/hmg-ansi/lib" -L"c:/hmg-ansi/lib"

hbmk2: Error: Referenced, missing, but unknown function(s): HMG_UPPER(),
HMG_LEN(), HMG_LOWER()
TIA,

Danny
I'm sorry Danny, it's my fault.
You change in file C:\hmg.3.1.2\SOURCE\UNICODE_STRING.prg

#translate HMG_LEN (<x>)    =>   LEN (<x>)
   #translate HMG_LOWER (<c>)   =>   LOWER (<c>)
   #translate HMG_UPPER (<c>)   =>   UPPER (<c>)

#translate HMG_PADC (<x>,<n>,[<c>])   =>   PADC (<x>,<n>,[<c>])
   #translate HMG_PADL (<x>,<n>,[<c>])   =>   PADL (<x>,<n>,[<c>])
   #translate HMG_PADR (<x>,<n>,[<c>])   =>   PADR (<x>,<n>,[<c>])
for:

FUNCTION HMG_LEN(x); RETURN LEN (x)
   FUNCTION HMG_LOWER(c); RETURN LOWER (c)
   FUNCTION HMG_UPPER(c); RETURN UPPER (c)

FUNCTION HMG_PADC(x,n,c); RETURN PADC(x,n,c)
   FUNCTION HMG_PADL(x,n,c); RETURN PADL(x,n,c)
   FUNCTION HMG_PADR(x,n,c); RETURN PADR(x,n,c)
and rebuild the lib. with ANSI option (comment line #define COMPILE_HMG_UNICODE)
Best regards,
Claudio.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
esgici
DBs Used: DBF

Post by esgici »

Does will be useful :?: