HMG 3.1.1

HMG Unicode versions 3.1.x related

Moderator: Rathinagiri

bpd2000

Re: HMG 3.1.1

Post by bpd2000 »

srvet_claudio wrote:
bpd2000 wrote:
mol wrote:BROWSE is not working in this hmg version.
It displays empty table always.
Marek
Yes not working
Please attach a simple example with all source files
Find attachment
Attachments
BROWSE.26.rar
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 493 times
BPD
Convert Dream into Reality through HMG
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

bpd2000 wrote:Find attachment
Thanks, I'm going to test.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
http://srvet.blogspot.com
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Yeap, strange: in Grids it is working normally.
HMGing a better world
"Matter tells space how to curve, space tells matter how to move."
Albert Einstein
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

mol wrote:BROWSE is not working in this hmg version.
It displays empty table always.
Hi Rathi.

The problem is in making library and not in the source code of HMG-UNICODE.3.1.1

I copied all the source code of HMG.3.1.1 in the folder SOURCE of HMG.3.1.0 and I rebuild the library whit HMG.3.1.0 and work fine.

On the other hand I copied the files hmg.hbp and hmg.hbc of HMG.3.1.0 in the folder of HMG.3.1.1 and rebuilt the library with HMG.3.1.1 but did not work.

In conclusion, I think the problem is in the Harbour compiler or MinGW compiler of the HMG.3.1.1

Best regards,
Claudio.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

I think it should be Harbour because I found many dll files included in this Harbour version.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Pablo César

HMG 3.1.1

Post by Pablo César »

Let me risk a tip: seems not be Harbour influence.
Look at this example in attached file.
There is on record with brazilian accents, but this is normal because was not treated with due code page or not been recorded in UNICODE mode.

This example was adapted from C:\hmg.3.1.1\samples\NETIO.01\NETIO.CLIENT\demo.prg
Attachments
Tbrowse_Console_3_1_1.rar
(588.67 KiB) Downloaded 518 times
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

This a very simple example in Unicode (in japanese), but it generates a question: what are the functions in Harbour that support strings in UTF-8 to PRG level?, someone could list?
See the HMG_LEN and HMG_SUBSTR functions in the source code.
Best regards,
Claudio.
Attachments
_Shotokan.rar
(93.72 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
Captura_Shotokan.jpg
Captura_Shotokan.jpg (153.16 KiB) Viewed 10286 times
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

We have to learn much of UNICODE diferances. I noted there is diferance in texts treaths.
Grids are diferent codes than browse. But in Grid was implemented TCHAR and HMG_parvc, e.g., but in h_browse.prg seems not. Sorry if I am commenting without knowledged, but for me there is something missing in h_browse.prg. Sorry, Claudio, seems you are alone in this. I have not enough knowledged to help you. Probably Mr. Roberto Lopez could help in this. Sorry if I am causing confusions. An I have to thank you for all you do specially for this new HMG in UNICODE. I belive we give a big step. Many things need to adjust, this takes time but I believe we are in good way.
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein
srvet_claudio

Post by srvet_claudio »

Pablo César wrote:We have to learn much of UNICODE diferances. I noted there is diferance in texts treaths.
Grids are diferent codes than browse. But in Grid was implemented TCHAR and HMG_parvc, e.g., but in h_browse.prg seems not. Sorry if I am commenting without knowledged, but for me there is something missing in h_browse.prg. Sorry, Claudio, seems you are alone in this. I have not enough knowledged to help you. Probably Mr. Roberto Lopez could help in this. Sorry if I am causing confusions. An I have to thank you for all you do specially for this new HMG in UNICODE. I belive we give a big step. Many things need to adjust, this takes time but I believe we are in good way.
I'm sorry Pablo but not, the transformation from one file of HMG to unicode just have to change the source file in C, in the PRG level only necessary to verify that the constants are right for Unicode. Also, HMG do not use the Browse function of the Harbour (like in your previous post), HMG creates a new Grid Control to simulate the Browse control. The source code of HMG.3.1.1 compiles and runs perfect with Hrabour compiler of the HMG.3.1.0.
Best regards,
Claudio.
Best regards.
Dr. Claudio Soto
(from Uruguay)
Pablo César

Post by Pablo César »

Claudio, compilé el ejemplo de BPD en HMG 3.1.0 y muestra todos los registros. Claro que con error de exibicion en los caracteres acentuados. Ya en la version 3.1.1 no exibe nada. Es algo para pensar, que no tiene a ver con Harbour, no le parece ?

--

Claudio, I compiled the example of BPD in HMG 3.1.0 and displays all records. Of course with exhibition in error accented characters. Now in version 3.1.1 display no records at all. It's something to be thinking about, I believe is nothing with Harbour, do not you think?
HMGing a better world
Albert Einstein