Problem with compilation with MySQL

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Problem with compilation with MySQL

Post by Rathinagiri »

I had made a fresh installation of HMG 3.0 Test XII and IDE 3.0 Test XIIe.

I opened c:\hmg\samples\mysql.3\demo.hbp using IDE and I had got the following errors! :(

Code: Select all

hbmk2: Processing: demo.hbc                                                    
hbmk2: Linking... demo.exe                                                     
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x3f): undefined reference to `mysql_escape_string@12'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0xba): undefined reference to `mysql_get_server_info@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0xe2): undefined reference to `mysql_get_host_info@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x10a): undefined reference to `mysql_affected_rows@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x166): undefined reference to `mysql_num_rows@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x1ca): undefined reference to `mysql_list_tables@8'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x1d7): undefined reference to `mysql_num_rows@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x1f8): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x236): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x27d): undefined reference to `mysql_list_dbs@8'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x28a): undefined reference to `mysql_num_rows@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x2ac): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x2ea): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x326): undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x369): undefined reference to `mysql_list_fields@12'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x396): undefined reference to `mysql_field_count@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x3be): undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x3eb): undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x401): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x49d): undefined reference to `mysql_field_seek@8'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x4c6): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x4fb): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x6dd): undefined reference to `mysql_data_seek@12'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x706): undefined reference to `mysql_use_result@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x72e): undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x769): undefined reference to `mysql_query@8'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x7a9): undefined reference to `mysql_select_db@8'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x7d6): undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x7fe): undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x826): undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x8c2): undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x8fe): undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x94c): undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0x97e): undefined reference to `mysql_get_server_version@4'
C:/hmg/harbour/lib/libhbmysql.a(c_mysql.o):c_mysql.c:(.text+0xab0): undefined reference to `mysql_escape_string@12'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
hbmk2: Error: Running linker. 1                                                
gcc.exe .hbmk\win\mingw\demo.o .hbmk\win\mingw\_hbmkaut.o _temp.o    -mwindows -Wl,--start-group -lminigui -lhbmysql -lmysql -lcrypt -ledit -leditex -lgraph -lini -lreport -lhbwin -lhbziparc -lhbmzip -lmsvfw32 -lvfw32 -lsddodbc -lrddsql -lsddmy -lhbodbc -lodbc32 -lhbhpdf -lhbvpdf -lhbmemio -lhbsqlit3 -lsqlite3 -lhbfimage -lhbpgsql -lpq -lhbtip -lhbct -lhbmisc -lhbnetio -lxhb -lhbextern -lhbdebug -lhbvm -lhbrtl -lhblang -lhbcpage -lgtcgi -lgtpca -lgtstd -lgtwin -lgtwvt -lgtgui -lhbrdd -lhbuddall -lhbusrrdd -lrddntx -lrddcdx -lrddnsx -lrddfpt -lhbrdd -lhbhsx -lhbsix -lhbmacro -lhbcplr -lhbpp -lhbcommon -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -ladvapi32 -lws2_32 -lwinspool -lcomctl32 -lcomdlg32 -lshell32 -luuid -lole32 -loleaut32 -lmpr -lwinmm -lmapi32 -limm32 -lmsimg32 -lwininet -lhbpcre -lhbzlib  -Wl,--end-group -odemo.exe -LC:/hmg/harbour/lib -LC:/hmg//lib -LC:/hmg/SAMPLES/MYSQL.3/
What could be the reason?
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Re: Problem with compilation with MySQL

Post by Roberto Lopez »

rathinagiri wrote:I had made a fresh installation of HMG 3.0 Test XII and IDE 3.0 Test XIIe.
I've tested and it is working fine here.

Such error arises when libmysql import library is not correct.

'\hmg\lib\LibMySql.a' -> 112622 bytes - 04/01/09 - 23:14
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Rathinagiri

Post by Rathinagiri »

Roberto Lopez wrote:
rathinagiri wrote:I had made a fresh installation of HMG 3.0 Test XII and IDE 3.0 Test XIIe.
I've tested and it is working fine here.

Such error arises when libmysql import library is not correct.

'\hmg\lib\LibMySql.a' -> 112622 bytes - 04/01/09 - 23:14
Mine is also exactly the same - '\hmg\lib\LibMySql.a' -> 112622 bytes - 04/01/09 - 23:14

But doesn't work. :(

I had tested in two systems one is Windows XP and another is Vista!
Rathinagiri

Post by Rathinagiri »

I had found out problem!

c:\hmg\harbour\lib had some old libmysql.a :)

Now it is working fine. Thanks Roberto.
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

rathinagiri wrote:
Mine is also exactly the same - '\hmg\lib\LibMySql.a' -> 112622 bytes - 04/01/09 - 23:14

But doesn't work. :(

I had tested in two systems one is Windows XP and another is Vista!
I've tested in my main system (Win7).

I'll still trying...
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)
Roberto Lopez
HMG Founder

Post by Roberto Lopez »

rathinagiri wrote:I had found out problem!

c:\hmg\harbour\lib had some old libmysql.a :)

Now it is working fine. Thanks Roberto.
Ok.
Regards/Saludos,

Roberto

(Veritas Filia Temporis)