Breaking News!

HMG announcements; Latest HMG-related news, releases, fixes and updates.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

swapan

Re: Breaking News!

Post by swapan »

Really good initiative to make the forum & the contribution of this forum to Harbour/xHarbour community more organised information on this domain.

Thanks to all.................................

Regards,

Swapan
Thanks & Regards,
Swapan Das

http://www.swapandas.com/
dhaine_adp

Post by dhaine_adp »

IMHO, I think we should all agree with what has to be the organization of the documentation and portability of it into another format. The language perhaps we should start with a common one (English). And then gradually port them into another language (Spanish, Italian, French, Polanski, Russian, etc). I can see that this a huge collaborative effort and sad to say count me in... :)
Regards,

Danny
Manila, Philippines
mol

Post by mol »

dhaine_adp wrote:IMHO, I think we should all agree with what has to be the organization of the documentation and portability of it into another format. The language perhaps we should start with a common one (English). And then gradually port them into another language (Spanish, Italian, French, Polanski, Russian, etc). I can see that this a huge collaborative effort and sad to say count me in... :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What's "Polanski" language?

I think you mean Polish...

Polanski (Roman) -he's film director - maybe last time more known than polish language.
dhaine_adp

Post by dhaine_adp »

What's "Polanski" language?

I think you mean Polish...

Polanski (Roman) -he's film director - maybe last time more known than polish language.
Oh yeahhh, your right, I was reading articles about him and at the same time posting here and when a colleague come by and had a brief chat I got this mixed-up. LOL! Sometimes life is like that!!! Let's all have good laughed :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards,

Danny
Manila, Philippines
mol

Post by mol »

dhaine_adp wrote: Let's all have good laughed :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's really good idea! :lol: