HMG 3.0.36 (Test)

HMG announcements; Latest HMG-related news, releases, fixes and updates.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

Rathinagiri
DBs Used: MariaDB, SQLite, SQLCipher and MySQL

Re: HMG 3.0.36 (Test)

Post by Rathinagiri »

Ricci wrote:Unusable for me, because the memory leaks in h_windows.prg, c_image.c and h_controlmisc.prg still are not removed.
I reported them and the fixes 7 month ago.
Sorry Ricci. I will do it in the next release.
East or West HMG is the Best.
South or North HMG is worth.
...the possibilities are endless.
Ricci

Post by Ricci »

Hmm what is missing here?

D:\hmg\Programme\Orchideen>build >error
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x5d8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_CURDRIVE'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x738): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_FI_INITIALISE'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x768): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_BEGININI'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x778): undefined reference to `HB_FUN__GETINI'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x788): undefined reference to `HB_FUN__ENDINI'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x7d8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_FI_DEINITIALISE'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x1008): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_GETDC'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x1018): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_FI_LOAD'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x1028): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_FI_GETWIDTH'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x1038): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_FI_GETHEIGHT'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x1078): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_FI_WINDRAW'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x1088): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_FI_UNLOAD'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x1098): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_RELEASEDC'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/orchideen.o:orchideen.c:(.data+0x1258): undefined reference to `HB_FUN__SETINI'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/bl³ten.o:bl³ten.c:(.data+0x418):undefined reference to `HB_FUN_DRAWLINE'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/bl³ten.o:bl³ten.c:(.data+0x468):undefined reference to `HB_FUN_DRAWRECT'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/sprache.o:sprache.c:(.data+0x5c8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN_BEGININI'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/sprache.o:sprache.c:(.data+0x5e8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN__SETINI'
C:/DOKUME~1/Chef/LOKALE~1/Temp/hbmk_k18xgv.dir/sprache.o:sprache.c:(.data+0x5f8): undefined reference to `HB_FUN__ENDINI'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
hbmk2: Error: Running linker. 1
Rathinagiri

Post by Rathinagiri »

Sorry, my mistake.

If you want to include additional libraries like ini, graph, report, hfcl, hmgsql etc., your project folder shall contain a file named 'projectname.hbc' with the following contents:

Code: Select all

incpaths=\hmg\hfcl\include
libpaths=\hmg\lib
libs=hfcl
libs=ini
libs=graph
libs=report
Other way, you can add these libraries by default in \hmg\hmg.hbc also.
sudip

Post by sudip »

Hi Rathi,

Thanks a lot. :D
I am downloading it.
With best regards,
Sudip
Ricci

Post by Ricci »

rathinagiri wrote: If you want to include additional libraries like ini, graph, report, hfcl, hmgsql etc., your project folder shall contain a file named 'projectname.hbc' with the following contents: ...

Other way, you can add these libraries by default in \hmg\hmg.hbc also.
'projectname.hbc' seems to be ignored but 'hmg.hbc' works.

Another problem: rc-files are not supported anymore. Take a look at the CURSOR.2 sample.
Rathinagiri

Post by Rathinagiri »

You have to include the .rc file name inside the .hbp project file. Kindly look into main.demo.
Ricci

Post by Ricci »

Thank you, now some images are shown but not the BUTTON images.

This is not working (empty button):

@ 540,010 BUTTON ButtonNew PICTURE "badd" WIDTH 29 HEIGHT 30

This one either:

Form_1.ButtonNew.Picture := "baddgray"
Rathinagiri

Post by Rathinagiri »

Ricci,

Can you please tell me which sample is this?
Ricci

Post by Ricci »

rathinagiri wrote:Can you please tell me which sample is this?
Well, that was from my own program. But whatever sample I take (MAIN.DEMO), buttons are always empty. Strange.

In 3.35 it works well. I have Win XP SP3.
Attachments
hmg_36.jpg
hmg_36.jpg (78.36 KiB) Viewed 6722 times
Rathinagiri

Post by Rathinagiri »

Had you included the .rc file in projectfile.hbp?

This has been done and I could get the pictures on buttons which can be seen from the screenshot here.

http://hmgforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1931