We are pleased to announce a new build of Harbour MiniGUI Extended
It is a regularly scheduled maintenance release.
Here's a breakdown of some of the modifications in the build 21.02.
For the full list, please see the changelog.
There are also many internal modifications for the UNICODE* Fixed a program crash on exit from the EDIT EXTENDED command
at using of LetoDBf server.
* The colored TAB control with HOTTRACK clause allows to modify
the HTFORECOLOR and HTINACTIVECOLOR properties at runtime.
* The Grid control supports the optional ON RCLICK clause.
This clause specifies the action at the mouse right button click.
* Added 'RowsPerPage' property which retrieves the number of
rows visible within a Grid.
Note: This property is read-only and available after a control
* The MiniGUI core libraries were compiled with the Harbour switch
-l for a smaller program size.
* Updated Harbour Compiler 3.2.0dev to a recent Git-version.
* Added the new interesting samples.
* Updated SQLite3 library and some examples.
implementation in the MiniGUI core (work in progress).
A setup of the build 21.02 for Borland C++ 5.8.2 is published at
the following URL:
http://hmgextended.com/files/CONTRIB/hm ... -setup.exe
There is also an extra donationware Minigui Ex build for the
Embarcadero C++ 10.2 ‘Tokyo’ compiler.
This release is considered stable and ready for production use.
The upgrade to this build is recommended.