About again improved interface

Discuss anything else that does not suite other forums.

Moderator: Rathinagiri

jparada

About again improved interface

Post by jparada »

Translated by Google.

Continuing the theme of this link:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=215&st=0&sk=t&sd=a ... l&start=10

I'm trying to do something similar, with images and image control, but I miss the control image showing a property when the mouse pointer passes through the control area (image, in this case, although it could be applied to other controls), something like property: onMouseOver, I wanted something like this property, but apparently is not implemented, I think, outside the full context (images, labels, texbox, etc.. and all work together without problems) this will open up more possibilities aesthetically speaking.

As I said earlier if we have not seen anything like this, if I may suggest is please, and if not, we might have some idea to implement something like this.

Thanks
Sincerely
Javier
luisvasquezcl

Re: About again improved interface

Post by luisvasquezcl »

Hola Javier
Es cierto que aun le faltan cosas que yo creo que en algún momento Roberto nos dirá si es posible implementar, o no.
Mientras tanto es bueno ir leyendo opiniones y nuevas ideas que puedan mejorar la parte estética de hmg.
Tendremos que seguir esperando a ver que pasa.
De todas formas serìa interesante que pudieran publicar algunas imagenes de interfaces de sus aplicaciones, tengo la fuerte convicción que más de alguno hace ventanas con imagenes y colores interesantes.
les dejo la idea.
Saludos cordiales,
Luis Vasquez
PD. Javier, te agradecería si pudieras poner el texto en spanish tambien ya que las traducciones de google no son muy buenas.

Hi Javier
It is true that even you are missing things that I think that at some time will tell if Roberto can be implemented or not.
Meanwhile it is good to read opinions and new ideas that can improve the aesthetics of HMG.
We will have to wait and see what happens.
However that might be interesting to publish some images of interfaces of your applications, it is my strong belief that more than one windows makes interesting pictures and colors.
I left the idea.
Best regards,
Luis Vasquez
PD. Javier, I would appreciate if you could put the text in English as well as translations from google not very good.
jparada

Re: About again improved interface

Post by jparada »

Gracias por contestar Luis, pues si efectivamente, visualmente, hay cosas que me gustaria tener, y técnicamente no estoy cualificado para implementarlas.

Saludos
Javier

Translated by Google,

Luis Thanks for answering, as if indeed, visually, there are things I like to have, and I am not technically qualified to implement them.

Greetings
Javier