Yet another DBU

Utilities like DBU, Make, IDE written in HMG/ used to create HMG based applications

Moderator: Rathinagiri

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4524
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Contact:

Re: Yet another DBU

Post by esgici »

Roberto Lopez wrote:
jrendon wrote: ... integrar el DBA al IDE ...
Es una idea interesante.

Saludos,

Roberto.
There isn't any problem in my side :)

Regards

--

esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

User avatar
jrendon
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Post by jrendon »

esgici wrote:
Roberto Lopez wrote:
jrendon wrote: ... integrar el DBA al IDE ...
Es una idea interesante.

Saludos,

Roberto.
There isn't any problem in my side :)

Regards

--

esgici

:P Bueno. Muuuuuy Bueno :mrgreen: y asi ya tenemos el complemento completo y dejamos el Prometheus 2000

Saludos..

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4524
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Contact:

Post by esgici »

jrendon wrote:
:P Bueno. Muuuuuy Bueno :mrgreen: y asi ya tenemos el complemento completo y dejamos el Prometheus 2000
Muchos Gracias jrendon :)

Prometheus is a very mature and professional project.

Unfortunately have a single language :(

Soludos cordiales.

--

esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

User avatar
jrendon
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Post by jrendon »

esgici wrote:
jrendon wrote:
Prometheus is a very mature and professional project.

esgici
Español
Si Prometheus esta muy completo pero se quedo estancado, y creo que con el DBA se podrian hacer mas cosas :mrgreen: por ejemplo abrir bases en ODBC, Mysql, MSql etc con los RDD o Conectores como por ejemplo Leto DB o SQLRDD de xHarbour o AdoRdd de Harbour.

English
If Prometheus is very complete but is stalled, and I believe that with the DBA could be doing more things :mrgreen: for example to open bases in ODBC, Mysql, etc. mSQL with RDD or connectors such as Leto DB or SQLRDD of xHarbour or AdoRdd Harbour


Saludos
Juan Rendon

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4524
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Contact:

Post by esgici »

Hola Juan
jrendon wrote: Prometheus is very complete but ...
I don't have further knowledge about it because of I don't know its language :(
...and I believe that with the DBA could be doing more things for example to open bases in ODBC, Mysql, etc. mSQL with RDD or connectors such as Leto DB or SQLRDD of xHarbour or AdoRdd Harbour
Thanks again; this is power of HMG and Harbour :)

Since HMG and Harbour supports, all of your wishs are feasible and are already in the DBA's TODO list (if I can find time and energy ! :( )

Soludos

--

esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

User avatar
fchirico
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:27 pm
Location: Argentina

Post by fchirico »

jrendon wrote:
esgici wrote:
jrendon wrote:
Prometheus is a very mature and professional project.

esgici
Español
Si Prometheus esta muy completo pero se quedo estancado, y creo que con el DBA se podrian hacer mas cosas :mrgreen: por ejemplo abrir bases en ODBC, Mysql, MSql etc con los RDD o Conectores como por ejemplo Leto DB o SQLRDD de xHarbour o AdoRdd de Harbour.
Juan, mira este producto:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ourxdbu/

Saludos, Fernando Chirico.
Saludos, Fernando Chirico.

User avatar
jrendon
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Post by jrendon »

fchirico wrote: Juan, mira este producto:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ourxdbu/

Saludos, Fernando Chirico.
Ups :shock: ahi tiene de todo voy a probarlo y despues comento mis experiencias.

Gracias Fernando Chirico

Jan Ribeiro
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Jan Ribeiro »

É um trabalho excelente !!!!!
Usei e verifiquei a necessidade de um pequeno ajuste.
O arquivo quando modificado criando um campo Memo é criado um .Dbt com um número e não com o nome do .Dbf modificado.
Saludos, Jan

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4524
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Contact:

Post by esgici »

Jan Ribeiro wrote:É um trabalho excelente !!!!!
Usei e verifiquei a necessidade de um pequeno ajuste.
O arquivo quando modificado criando um campo Memo é criado um .Dbt com um número e não com o nome do .Dbf modificado.
Saludos, Jan

English ( from Portuguese by Google )

It is a great job !!!!!
I used and saw the need for a small adjustment.
The modified file when creating a Memo field is created. DBT with a number and not with the name. Dbf modified.
Hola Jan

Thanks for your nice words and error report.

I'll look it ASAP

Saludos

--

esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

User avatar
esgici
Posts: 4524
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:17 pm
DBs Used: DBF
Location: iskenderun / Turkiye
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Contact:

Post by esgici »

Jan Ribeiro wrote: ...
English ( from Portuguese by Google )

It is a great job !!!!!
I used and saw the need for a small adjustment.
The modified file when creating a Memo field is created. DBT with a number and not with the name. Dbf modified.
Hola Jan

There isn't any problem in modified .DBF with memo field.

The <any_number>.DBT file is backup ( unmodified ) version of your .dbt file.

DBA has a naming error only and I'll fix it ASAP.

Saludos

--

esgici
Viva INTERNATIONAL HMG :D

Post Reply